HCL Permanent is looking for experienced and newly qualified paramedics to work in the United Kingdom.
Come to the UK and make a positive difference to patients in need with a permanent job in the NHS.
Benefits of the role:
- Annual salary of £21,909 - £28,462
- A standard working week of 37.5 hours
- Annual holiday of 27 days, plus eight public holidays
- Pay enhancements for out of hours, shift and overtime working
- Attractive relocation package
- Extended induction training and familiarisation
- Full support from your consultant throughout the recruitment process
The story of a paramedic
Read the story of Maciej, a paramedic working at North West Ambulance Service NHS Trust.
Send us your CV or request a call back and one of our friendly recruiters will be in touch with you.
Join us for our on-going interviews